Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which Player (Non-European or Non-American) finishes highest on Leaderboard?

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which Player (Non-European or Non-American) finishes h

I hope bodog keeps offering this split leaderboard odds, I think it creates more interest.

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which Player (Non-European or Non-American) finishes h

redguru said:
I hope bodog keeps offering this split leaderboard odds, I think it creates more interest.
yeah i really like it this way
i was kind of surprised you didnt do one with all the golfers though

hamstershaver said:
yeah i really like it this way
i was kind of surprised you didnt do one with all the golfers though

I didn't get much interest last time. I'll do all four events for every major if bodog offers up the odds.

Vijay Singh is leading this so far, -3 through 2 rounds. Ernie Els and Tim Clark are right on his heels, a stroke behind.

Looking like Goosen, waiting on Tim Clark's score card.

If anyone coulda foreseen that... I'd have been hammered.

hamstershaver said:
lol did clark save your ass or what? holing a bunker shot on 18 to beat goosen by one

Holy cow...can you believe that!?!

Unreal!

Top Bottom