Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/27 NHL NY Rangers @ Buffalo

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Spartacus said:
I tend to look at the evening on the whole
if I like only one game I bet only one game
though you can employ strategies with money lines
say you feel kinda good about a couple of underdogs in a money line
you bet both hoping to split and make a little because the winning underdog will payoff better than 1-1 and thus pay for the losing bet
e.g. say you take two dogs at +140 each
one wins paying 140
one loses so you lose 100
and make 40
i saw tonight as easy K. but the risk was still there. these teams aren't gonna get swept out. but the other set of games, NJ/Ott & Det/SJ, they're so unpredictable. i kind of used that approach during NFL season. one noon game, one evening. you've got good odds, basically 66% to either break even or win....

HumanTarget said:
i saw tonight as easy K. but the risk was still there. these teams aren't gonna get swept out. but the other set of games, NJ/Ott & Det/SJ, they're so unpredictable. i kind of used that approach during NFL season. one noon game, one evening. you've got good odds, basically 66% to either break even or win....

I agree I thought it would be easy K too, but was shocked as hell when NYR had the early lead, in the NHL anything can happen, that's why I love hockey.

the wings can still come back and pound sharks four in a row, you wouldn't expect it, probably sure as hell wouldn't bet on it, but it could happen. =)

Top Bottom