Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/27 nhl hockey Dallas Stars at SJ Sharks 9:05 est time

ironcheif1984 said:
What happened to all your K bro. Didnt you have alot more then that.
Sparticus owes me almost 700,000 from that other thread. So I'm waiting on that. I generally suck at this whole betting thing. I don't have enough time to follow sports. I barely have enough time to follow UFC stuff. Basically I see a thread, then go to espn.com and do a little quick research and pick whatever team I feel like losing my k on :)

crazyjoe said:
Sparticus owes me almost 700,000 from that other thread. So I'm waiting on that. I generally suck at this whole betting thing. I don't have enough time to follow sports. I barely have enough time to follow UFC stuff. Basically I see a thread, then go to espn.com and do a little quick research and pick whatever team I feel like losing my k on :)
not sure if thats all the k u got.. hit me up if it is in pms .. ill lend u 200 k till spart comes back .. with no interest either lol :chomp: .. if want k to gamble i mean .. if u aint gonna gamble i assume waitin aint a big deal

hurricane187 said:
not sure if thats all the k u got.. hit me up if it is in pms .. ill lend u 200 k till spart comes back .. with no interest either lol :chomp: .. if want k to gamble i mean .. if u aint gonna gamble i assume waitin aint a big deal
I'll just wait. I'm in no hurry to lose any more. Thanks though.

crazyjoe said:
I'll just wait. I'm in no hurry to lose any more. Thanks though.
lol u hear that bro .. just hit me up if u change ur mind ...

Top Bottom