Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/21 NHL Boston at Montreal 7pm

I am relieved that the Habs will be back in Boston...they will stop playing wide-open hockey to impress the home crowd, and get back to playing Martin's system that served them so well in games 1 and 2.

Moen and Gomez are total garbage. Pathetic performance. No excuse for losing this game.

Right before the Bruins brought it down the ice, I turned to my friend and said "WTF are they doing with two forecheckers deep? They should have one man in and four in the neutral zone so the Bruins can't come back with any speed!" A few seconds later, it's a tied game. They are too aggressive and offense-minded at home...they need to correct that.

I am relieved that the Habs will be back in Boston...they will stop playing wide-open hockey to impress the home crowd, and get back to playing Martin's system that served them so well in games 1 and 2.

wide open? they stopped competing with a two goal lead and when they went up by one in third with 18 mins to go. They didn't impress anyone.
Retarded strategy.
Keep using your speed and suffocate the bruins would have impressed me. Play to win not, not to lose.

Top Bottom