Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 NBA Series New Orleans Hornets v Dallas Mavericks

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
nevermind....i was going to put up a few of the games let me know i will go a quarter mil limit thats not a prob but after that you da man

motodawg said:
nevermind....i was going to put up a few of the games let me know i will go a quarter mil limit thats not a prob but after that you da man
I'm posting some series action
do the actual games starting tomorrow

Spartacus said:
I'm posting some series action
do the actual games starting tomorrow
Can I grab a couple of early round single games (like 1 Sat and 1 Sun). was at 3.2 million bookin, now 1.4 mil from betting,

I'm waiting for my other line source site to come back online (maintenance)
before I post the rest of the series

I'm going to be "out and about" all weekend so anyone want to handle the NHL action saturday and sunday
do it

workout something with splitting the NBA games
I like to bet them

Spartacus said:

I'm going to be "out and about" all weekend so anyone want to handle the NHL action saturday and sunday
do it

I like to bet them
since moto and slayer doin the nba .. ill hold the nhl down sat and sunday bro .. not a problem

Spartacus said:

do it

I like to bet them
OK, I'll grab one or two NHL games this weekend since they are impossible to predict, I should make out well :p

SLAYER69! said:
OK, I'll grab one or two NHL games this weekend since they are impossible to predict, I should make out well :p
since u takin doin nba also .. ill take 2 hockey games and u take 1 ? is that fair ? let me know .. and if u get low for k .. hit me up ill lend u some

hurricane187 said:
since u takin doin nba also .. ill take 2 hockey games and u take 1 ? is that fair ? let me know .. and if u get low for k .. hit me up ill lend u some
OK, I'll do Montreal/Boston for tomorrow? and 1 game Sunday if there are more than 2 games to be played (could be up to 4 games depending who wins tonight).

Top Bottom