Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/18 NBA: Odds to win the 2005-2006 NBA MVP

swole

http://www.nba.com/ to read about the players...

Closes Tuesday, 4/18.

If two or more players share MVP, wagers will be graded as no action and all stakes will be returned.

Kobe, Kobe Kobe

Seriously though, he's chances hinge on how far the Lakers make it in the playoffs. I think they need to get to atleast the 2nd round for him to have a solid chance over Nash or Lebron.

Billups and Wade won't get it 'cause they have too much of a supporting cast

SoreArms said:
Kobe, Kobe Kobe

Seriously though, he's chances hinge on how far the Lakers make it in the playoffs. I think they need to get to atleast the 2nd round for him to have a solid chance over Nash or Lebron.

Billups and Wade won't get it 'cause they have too much of a supporting cast

You're bias is showing. No way in hell does Bryant win MVP. Bye bye to that karma :mexican:

bluepeter said:
You're bias is showing. No way in hell does Bryant win MVP. Bye bye to that karma :mexican:
look at the odds, obvioously the odds makers feel that there is a "way" of him getting it and of course I am biased. I don't think that's a surprise to anyone here.

SoreArms said:
look at the odds, obvioously the odds makers feel that there is a "way" of him getting it and of course I am biased. I don't think that's a surprise to anyone here.

Kobe sucks.

Top Bottom