Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/13 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
lololl spurs got destroyed by the jazz last week on the road by like 20 with ginolbi .. who knows nba if a team is hot anything can happen.. way less predictable then college hoops .. why i love college

I was about to say the exact opposite. Genereally NBA is more predictable then college , due to mental errors and scouting reports where everyone knows this and that about a player. College kids are more apt to play erratic thn the pros.

On a side note , Utah is probably a top 2 team in the West. They are hot and they destroyed Denver last night. I think you're just underestimating Utah in that post

hurricane187 said:
lololl spurs got destroyed by the jazz last week on the road by like 20 with ginolbi .. who knows nba if a team is hot anything can happen.. way less predictable then college hoops .. why i love college

^^ in college home court is alot more important .. good team in college cover about 65- 70% of the time at home imo ..also less people being good on a team in college makes it wayy easier to predict, ! for me anyways! i won over about 2 million on college in the bookie section this season and lost a good chunk hosting bookie event and betting other sports .. maybe im just better at college then pros who knows , but its far easier for me

oo and on utah u right on that .. i dont think they a top 2 team in the west.. but i agree they might be the best team at home in the nba and their record at home backs that

I dunno. It really depends on what conference your talking about for both teams. If the home game is a non conference opponent , then things aren't so clear cut. A big 10 team with a home game against ACC team , I doubt seriously if the home team clears 65-70% of the time. probably more like 25-30% of the time due to the strength of the ACC. You'd think PAC 10 teams would also be dominating in college basketball , but that hasn't been the case either. And LOL @ Memphis being in the championship game

hurricane187 said:
^^ in college home court is alot more important .. good team in college cover about 65- 70% of the time at home imo ..also less people being good on a team in college makes it wayy easier to predict, ! for me anyways! i won over about 2 million on college in the bookie section this season and lost a good chunk hosting bookie event and betting other sports .. maybe im just better at college then pros who knows , but its far easier for me

gjohnson5 said:
I dunno. It really depends on what conference your talking about for both teams. If the home game is a non conference opponent , then things aren't so clear cut. A big 10 team with a home game against ACC team , I doubt seriously if the home team clears 65-70% of the time. probably more like 25-30% of the time due to the strength of the ACC. You'd think PAC 10 teams would also be dominating in college basketball , but that hasn't been the case either. And LOL @ Memphis being in the championship game
hmm well by good teams .. i should have clarified teams i felt were better or just as good as their opponent,not worse ..(as a home fav).. not sure bout the % but this was golden for me .. also a good amount of non-conf gms are played on neutral courts .. in pre-conf tour and ncaa tourn.. also major conferences i dont belive in that conference stuff head to head .. i go by team talent and matchups .. example would be memphis lost to kansas and blew the doors off texas .. the top 2 teams from the big 12 .. and memphis conference was terrible

gjohnson5 said:
Only prolem for San Antonio is that there will be no Manu Jinobli
had a black guy living with me back `03`04
weightlifting bro I knew from the gym

I`d be sayin` that Ginobili is the shit
he`d like fuck mike he ain`t shit

Top Bottom