Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/29 Elite 8 - (2) Oklahoma vs (1) North Carolina 5:05PM ET

once again i split on the day, maybe one of these dayz i can go 2 for 3 and win a little i'm about a half mil up in the tourney............. 3 games left i need to win out. i'll get back ito bookin soon i just have a huge fight goin with the state on my property. they dont want to give me enough to buy another place and i dont feel its rite that i should have to take my own money to move. in a time when the gov is bailing out losers they dont want me to go to the media because they are putting a 2nd generation family owned biz out because they are being tight with my own tax dollars......its soooooo frustrating. just to peplace my shop and office is more than they are offering for my whole place. i know this aint the rite forum but u guys know me i dont do c and c

u are doing good in the tournment .. these games are getting harder as it goes along ..just being up period is hard lol

btw good luck with your place.obama is gonna bail out alot of lozers before his time is up lol

Top Bottom