Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/25 NCAABB Xavier Musketeers vs. Kansas State Wildcats 9:35

yea robbery game and bullshit spread also.. spread was 5.5 all day

Xavier
+5½ (-105)
Kansas State
-5½

yea that game was annoying to watch..besides the bullshit spread.. xavier had it covered 2 times and got lucky shots/fouls

i needed xavier to win to save my bracket.. i cant win any money now. gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i needed kstate yesterday too- it made it THAT much more fun watching what i think is hands down the most exciting game of the tourney to this date.

How far did you have Xavier? They're tough as nails and i give them a lot of credit for coming back after that atrocious start.

i needed kstate yesterday too- it made it THAT much more fun watching what i think is hands down the most exciting game of the tourney to this date.

How far did you have Xavier? They're tough as nails and i give them a lot of credit for coming back after that atrocious start.
definitely an amazing game to watch. I didn't even have Xavier that far, but my friend had KState going to the 4, so if they lost it would've fucked his bracket up equal to mine. Now I'm not going to be able to gain anymore games on him.

Top Bottom