Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/25 NCAABB Butler Bulldogs vs. Syracuse Orange 7:05pm

Butler showed a hell of a lot of toughness sticking with it when they were down 4 with about 2 minutes. I was really surprised they pulled the upset after that, especially with their big man being out. Cuse's was too, but Butler has a shortage of big players and i think KState will do a really good job of exposing their weaknesses.

Butler showed a hell of a lot of toughness sticking with it when they were down 4 with about 2 minutes. I was really surprised they pulled the upset after that, especially with their big man being out. Cuse's was too, but Butler has a shortage of big players and i think KState will do a really good job of exposing their weaknesses.
Pretty sure KState loses that game. I wasn't impressed with the way they blew out Xavier early and then squeaked away with the win. They are way too streaky for me.

Pretty sure KState loses that game. I wasn't impressed with the way they blew out Xavier early and then squeaked away with the win. They are way too streaky for me.

You're going to judge streaky based on 1 game? They played with discipline vs their first 2 opponents, 1 of whom was BYU and has a powerful fucking offense. After being down 10-0, they ended the first half on a 28-8 run and never looked back.

Are you saying that having Pullen, Clemente, Judge/Kelly down low isn't enough to hang with butler? Keep in mind i had butler in my elite 8 so i know how good they really are and i've stuck with em the whole time. Butler doesn't have enough fire power or front court to play vs KState when they're in their "zone (not defense)". Having said that, who the fuck knows what's going to happen in this tourney? My bottom regions were virtually perfect and my top regions were clusterfucks, so i need kstate and duke to pull through for me to the final 4.

You're going to judge streaky based on 1 game? They played with discipline vs their first 2 opponents, 1 of whom was BYU and has a powerful fucking offense. After being down 10-0, they ended the first half on a 28-8 run and never looked back.

Are you saying that having Pullen, Clemente, Judge/Kelly down low isn't enough to hang with butler? Keep in mind i had butler in my elite 8 so i know how good they really are and i've stuck with em the whole time. Butler doesn't have enough fire power or front court to play vs KState when they're in their "zone (not defense)". Having said that, who the fuck knows what's going to happen in this tourney? My bottom regions were virtually perfect and my top regions were clusterfucks, so i need kstate and duke to pull through for me to the final 4.
jeez bud.. it's sports picks.. don't take it so personal. when i said kstate was streaky, that was based on their entire season. being a top ranked team, they were on national tv many times, and they have proved that they are streaky. they are a great team.. otherwise they wouldn't be where they are, but they have proved that they cannot put teams away.

jeez bud.. it's sports picks.. don't take it so personal. when i said kstate was streaky, that was based on their entire season. being a top ranked team, they were on national tv many times, and they have proved that they are streaky. they are a great team.. otherwise they wouldn't be where they are, but they have proved that they cannot put teams away.

lol i'm not taking it personally at all; just like sports and discussing them- i also don't take anything online personally either

Top Bottom