Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/22 NHL Wootoom Detroit Red Wings NHL GAME

Detroit is all AHL guys also...Emmerton,Nyquist,Tatar,Lashoff,Andersson...fuck they need their team back...Tatar and Nyquist look really good for Detroit

^^^ oh okay... i guess detroit is doing the same strategy. lightning have 22 players who have scored a goal.. they keep bringing in guys from AHL.. the fans are pissed off but its gonna pay off in the long run. as long as lindsback turns out to be a great goalie we should be a top tier team next couple years with stamkos on the team ... too bad st. louis is getting old though.

St.Louis is such a consistent player..Stamkos is just a fucking pure goal scorer...top 3 in the league...Datsyuk on Detroit has the most skill I have ever seen...unbelievable what he can do...

Wings are my team.been to tons of games... Beat the ducks and set the tone for Sunday rematch

Sent from my MB865 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom