Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/16 NCAA Albany vs Virginia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
and chewy put 50000 K on the winner after it was over
we have to have a meeting of the war council

I suppose it we're having a meeting of the war council
we need to set one up
suggestions?

Spartacus said:
I suppose it we're having a meeting of the war council
we need to set one up
suggestions?

Dunno, swole isn't involved in the bookie forum any more. But we do need an elite mod to take a look at this.

redguru said:
Dunno, swole isn't involved in the bookie forum any more. But we do need an elite mod to take a look at this.
we handle our own
swole is an elder,he's on the council
I'm not on the council
I want the mob to decide this

well, Spart it was your shortcoming...peeps take advantage if they have an opportunity....technically, you have no recourse...Chewy placed a bet and he won , however a dishonest bet...

Chewy may decides to give you back the k he didnt correctly won...and I think that will be the only way it can be handled...otherwise, chalk it up to miscellaneous loss..

Nobledude said:
well, Spart it was your shortcoming...peeps take advantage if they have an opportunity....technically, you have no recourse...Chewy placed a bet and he won , however a dishonest bet...

Chewy may decides to give you back the k he didnt correctly won...and I think that will be the only way it can be handled...otherwise, chalk it up to miscellaneous loss..
I've been doing this for two years
Almost w/o exception people don't take advantage of a miscue
but sometimes
that's why we're getting a war council together
chewy was probably hung over and thought he could pull a fast one

Top Bottom