Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/16 NCAA Albany vs Virginia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Fourth-seed Virginia faces upset-minded Albany Friday at Nationwide Arena in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

The Great Danes upset favored Vermont for the second year in a row in winning the America East title, but face a tougher foe in the South Region against the Cavaliers.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Great Danes, while the game's total is sitting at 135.

The Cavaliers were upset victims, dumped 79-71 by the North Carolina Wolfpack Friday in the quarterfinals of the ACC Conference Tournament. Virginia were 5.5-point favorites and the final score sailed OVER the posted total of 140.5.

Sean Singletary scored 23 points from 6-for-16 shooting in the loss and J.R. Reynolds added 11.

the time is so fucked up
I just adjusted myself from central time to eastern time and it delayed the start time by TWO hours
wtf?
how can I move a fucking hour and have it auto adjust the start time by two hours?
I've been doing this for almost 2 years and know how to time adjust
then this leap forward shit happened and elite's in the stone ages
I can look at my computer and look at the time
then look at the time on my cell phone
and then go into options and be sure I'm on central time
and all my posts are behind an hour
fix it
I'm going back to central time

I'll see what I can do tomorrow
I'm off to meetup with a bachorette party and I'm off tomorrow
I'm sleeping as late as I can
and then I'll see
it should take me about 24 minutes to get 16 basketball games up
but now I'm fucking dealing with this time problem
somebody in central time zone and sombody in eastern time zone
make a post and tell me what your computer says(assuming your computer has the correct local time)and what time stamp elite gives your post
and make sure in the options menu you are dialed into the correct time zone for yourself
see you peeps in the morning

Top Bottom