Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250k NFL GIVEAWAY THREAD

Kansas City
San Diego
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Chicago
Baltimore
N.Y. Giants
Dallas
Houston
Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets
Washington
Tampa Bay
New England

Tennessee
San Diego
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Chicago
Miami
N.Y. Giants
Dallas
Houston
Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets
Tampa Bay
Denver
Washington

exellent idea bro if it maxs at a mil and it will and no one gets it i will kick in 50k a week and im sure spart will too...well ya better ask him

Last edited:
simple anyone(besides bookies) that can guess the winner to all nfl games(no point spread just the winner of the game)wins the prize

1)if more the 1 person wins .u split the prize
2) if nobody wins, i will do this again week after week till we have a winner, if nobody wins after a month the prize will go up to 500k and so on till it reaches 1 mill
3) if going into the last week of the season nobody has won(which i doubt) .. the last week whoever gets the most games right will win the 500k
here are the games
Tennessee at Kansas City
San Diego at Buffalo
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
New Orleans at Carolina
Minnesota at Chicago
Baltimore at Miami
San Francisco at N.Y. Giants
Dallas at St. Louis
Detroit at Houston
Indianapolis at Green Bay
N.Y. Jets at Oakland
Cleveland at Washington
Seattle at Tampa Bay
Denver at New England
KC
Buff
Pitt
Miami
NY
Dallas
Houston
Indi
NY J
Redskin
Tampa
Denver

temp03184.jpg

exellent idea bro if it maxs at a mil and it will and no one gets it i will kick in 50k a week and im sure spart will too...well ya better ask him............at some point you could say whoever has the most wins at the end of regular season gets 1/2 of pot 2nd 1/4 3rd 1/8th 4th 1/8 spread the wealth.........just a suggestion it's your baby again congrats this helps the forum with non gamblers getting drawn in on a no risk giveaway.....bravo...you need to get a mod to take this out to C and C and juice forum!!

cool if any of u guys wanna kick in more then welcome .. and if nobody hits .. the last week of the reg season whoever gets the most picks right will get 500k from me

I'm in.:)

Tennessee
San Diego
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Chicago
Miami
N.Y. Giants
Dallas
Houston
Indianapolis
N.Y. Jets