Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005/2006 NCAA bowl game pick'em thread.

redguru

Ok, here is what I propose. I will list all the NCAA Bowl games and you pick the winners of each game and the points on the Rose Bowl Game. Have all entries in this thread by Monday at 5PM Eastern time. I will make a bookie event with each persons name in it with a max of 10k per bet. You must bet 10k in the bookie event. All K bet will go to the winner. I will settle the bet and then donate the rest of thier winnings to them. The person with the most correct picks or in case of a tie, the person with the closest to total points in the Rose Bowl will win the K. I'll have to close the bookie event by 5PM EST on December 20.

Arkansas State vs Southern Miss in the New Orleans Bowl
UTEP vs Toledo in the GMAC bowl
BYU vs California in the Las Vegas Bowl
Colorado State vs Navy in the Poinsettia Bowl
Houston vs Kansas in the Fort Worth Bowl
Central Florida vs Nevada in the Hawaii Bowl
Akron vs Memphis in the Motor City Bowl
Clemson vs Colorado in the Champs Sports Bowl
Arizona State vs Rutgers in the Insight Bowl
Boise State vs Boston College in the MPC Computers Bowl
Michigan vs Nebraska in the Alamo Bowl
Utah vs Georgia Tech in the Emerald Bowl
Oregon vs Oklahoma in the Holiday Bowl
Minnesota vs Virginia in the Music City Bowl
NorthWestern vs UCLA in the Sun Bowl
South Carolina vs Missouri in the Independence Bowl
Miami (FL) vs LSU in the Peach Bowl
NC State vs South Florida in the Meineke Car Care Bowl
Tulsa vs Fresno State in the Liberty Bowl
Iowa State vs Texas Christian in the Houston Bowl
Texas Tech vs Alabama in the Cotton Bowl
Iowa vs Florida in the Outback Bowl
Virginia Tech vs Louisville in the Gator Bowl
Auburn vs Wisconsin in the Capitol One Bowl
Notre Dame vs Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs Georgia in the Sugar Bowl
Florida State vs Penn State in the Orange Bowl
Southern California vs Texas in the Rose Bowl

Just list the winners of each game and the total points for the Rose Bowl. Any pick you don't make is considered a loss. If there is a tie on Total points I will split it between tied persons.

Bump-Card_game.jpg

4everhung said:
do a deal for the final 8 bowls

You think 8 will be enough? I guess it would if I still used total points on the Rose Bowl as a tie breaker. If anyone wants to get in on it. Post your picks in a PM to me plus your total points in Rose Bowl. I get five participants, I'll bookie it as I said before.

From the Cotton Bowl down. Again here is how it works. You send me your picks for those 8 bowls and total points for the Rose Bowl. I get enough people I make a bookie thread with your name on the list. Everyone will bet 10000K There will only be one winner, he or she will get all K bet minus Spellmeister's plat tax. The more people in it, the higher the payout but the greater the risk.

I need all participants to pm me thier picks by the 28th, I'll make the bookie event to close on the 31st.

Top Bottom