Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 days until contest for workout newbie!

sorsha88

I have a bikini contest coming up in 20 days. I'm currently at 126 pounds and hope to drop to 120 by then, but I'd rather gain at least a little bit of muscle definition, or at least eliminate some extra flab. Anyone have any idea how I can maximize my time to create a toned physique in such a short amount of time? Any tips on diet? I'm currently only eating vegetables and fruits, fish oil, small bits of whole wheat bread here and there... 8cups of water (with apple cider vinegar), tons of white and green tea, sometime pu-erh... I know I'll have to eat way more to gain muscle definition.

What methods should I employ? Twice-a-day training?

Any help from the experts would be appreciated. Thank you!

*I also posted this on the contest forum, but I figured that it might get more views/is also relevant here*

Last edited:
Age,Height, build,current routine,diet and training experience,etc. A little more info please. Also what kind of contest exactly?

from my Transformer Prime

Height:5'5"
Diet:Above
Training experience:Not much. At all. Hence the newbie. I lift 5ib weights, and I currently don't have access to a gym. Looking into trying Gold's if it's worth it.
Contest: General fitness. I'm not looking to bulk up, but I know that's not even possible with my normal diet and body type, just as much as possible to gain definition

Have you tried posting in the womens section. There should be a few people with contest and training experience willing to help. As far as diet It could use a little tweeking...fruits and veggies are good, Id add some protein to your diet(clean/lean meats and fish)....also should be a few people there to help you with this.

As far as routine and training, the same. I know my fiance has done some training with a competition group and they mostly do body weight plyo,lunges,squats, with a lil bit of press and arm work. Sounds like you just need some guidance to get going the right way. 20 days is a short time but dont see why you cant shape up a bit.

From My Droid MoFo!

Top Bottom