Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/8 Bookie requests..........

4everhung said:
I may have posted my last event
a certain mod just iritates me
and I got my Ipod
so fuck him(not george)

That sucks, George get in here we neen a good bookie to take over! I can't blame you if you don't book anymore you have done a great job. If you reconsider tommorow's Delaware/NC Wilmington and George Mason/VCU game would be good. Too bad you got home late I would have done real well tonight!

well I'm fed up with digger
I don't know how quite to explain
you can be a corrections officer without such a caustic tone
he's such the shepherd

4everhung said:
well I'm fed up with digger
I don't know how quite to explain
you can be a corrections officer without such a caustic tone
he's such the shepherd

Damm it's better to have you booking event than betting on them, I'm slowly climbing up that win list behind you. :)

you know since I started,which was april of last year
I've always posted straight up events
I wake up sometimes with my morning coffee and scan the schedule for the good matchups
and then come home for lunch and start posting events when the lines are clear
and settle promptly
etc,etc
it's a bit of a task
which I do because I enjoy the "action"
but fuck digger and his attitude

4everhung said:
I wake up sometimes with my morning coffee and scan the schedule for the good matchups
and settle promptly
etc,etc
it's a bit of a task

I dont' understand why he would have an attitude with you. I deffinatly appreciate the effort you put into these games. Not only should you be not getting an attiude you should be getting some compensation for your efforts, you probably do more work than the mods, and without you and swole this forum would be dead.

bluehen said:
I dont' understand why he would have an attitude with you. I deffinatly appreciate the effort you put into these games. Not only should you be not getting an attiude you should be getting some compensation for your efforts, you probably do more work than the mods, and without you and swole this forum would be dead.
I agree with this whole-heartedly. Why is Digger givin ya guff? You always post straight up events. You take requests even if it means you may lose them. You settle right away. I dont understand. Aside from Redguru and a few others, you and Swole are the only ones keeping this forum going and doing a hell of a job IMHO.

4everhung said:
and settle promptly
etc,etc
it's a bit of a task

What happened bro? PM me if need be.

BTW I got my ipod as well, so that's about all the benefit I got from posting events.

And sorry I missed these events, I did consider a "swole special" on Uconn vs Cuse.

swole said:
What happened bro? PM me if need be.

BTW I got my ipod as well, so that's about all the benefit I got from posting events.

And sorry I missed these events, I did consider a "swole special" on Uconn vs Cuse.

swole are you going to put up any game's? BTW I was all over Uconn last night.

Top Bottom