Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/4 Super Bowl XLI Chicago vs Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
get this. I just got back from a hair appointment and was all ready to turn the game on. I don't get the game. lolol I have dish network and they don't have the game on any channel. :D shit. The NFL channel doesn't even have it on. All they have is sound & stats - no picture. wtf?? I have to listen to it. :nerd:

I keep switching back and forth from Worlds Strongest Man to the freakin' NFL radio channel. lol

the-short-one said:
get this. I just got back from a hair appointment and was all ready to turn the game on. I don't get the game. lolol I have dish network and they don't have the game on any channel. :D shit. The NFL channel doesn't even have it on. All they have is sound & stats - no picture. wtf?? I have to listen to it. :nerd:

I keep switching back and forth from Worlds Strongest Man to the freakin' NFL radio channel. lol
:worried:

the-short-one said:

Tune your CBS station in through an antenna.

Top Bottom