Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/4 Super Bowl XLI Chicago vs Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
This was a tuff pick i mean i'm not a 2 mill playa but the k I laid on this is all i had.. It's a lot of points for a good defense, a defense that could score more points than the offense if Manning tries to force the ball! O well only a few more hours and the event of the year will be on!

motodawg said:
This was a tuff pick i mean i'm not a 2 mill playa but the k I laid on this is all i had.. It's a lot of points for a good defense, a defense that could score more points than the offense if Manning tries to force the ball! O well only a few more hours and the event of the year will be on!

I think the real disadvantage in this game falls upon Grossman. Indy gets up early and Grossman tries to air it out, it'll be over before half time. Also, the only AFC team that Chicago beat this year was the Jets, and that was mostly due to throwing errors by Pennington. Manning doesn't force balls.

redguru said:
I think the real disadvantage in this game falls upon Grossman. Indy gets up early and Grossman tries to air it out, it'll be over before half time. Also, the only AFC team that Chicago beat this year was the Jets, and that was mostly due to throwing errors by Pennington. Manning doesn't force balls.
If Indy gets up early
If
If
If
fuckin' Ifs will kill you

Top Bottom