Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/4 Super Bowl XLI Chicago vs Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
CMarc said:
Most Super Bowls are blowouts.
No Patriots this year. You're overthinking...I think.
I don't think the pats ever were in a blowout superbowl since 85 when Da Bears blew their asses out of the water. Plus they keep losing or letting talent go.

Subzeero said:
The biggest bets are obviously still to come. Still waiting.
most people betting on the colts are ether fans or people going on the assumption that most superbowls are a blow out and think the colts have a better chance to be the team doing all the scoring.

lets think about this.the bears d.is it good.hell fucking ya its really good the best this year out of any team.
the colts d is it good.meh they can be but the pats scored on them no probs in the first have of the last game and they dont have much to even score with sept brady's arm.

the bears offense is it good.no its shit but they dont have to be great as long as they score a few they will be fine
the colts offense is it good.yup its the best there is right now.but it still has week points.manning is no super hero he is like any other qb out there get at him sack him and give him no time and he will fuck up.can the bears do that.you bet your ass they can better then any team can.

so its bears d vs colts o with the bears getting 6.5 here.hmmmm colts could not even beet the fucking pats d by more then 4 its a pretty good bet they might not beet the bears d up by more then that. :)

CMarc said:
Most Super Bowls are blowouts.
No Patriots this year. You're overthinking...I think.
I had the right side for about 9 years consecutive
starting in '84 when the Raiders blew out the Redskins 38-21 I think
then the NFC took control and ruled the super bowl until 1988
and the boomer esiason led bengals faced the montana led 49ers as 7 point underdogs
one of the best superbowls ever
montana led his team in the last 2 minutes to a game winnings scoring drive
20-16
the bengals covered the spread
I had Cincinnati plus the seven

needtogetas said:
were is all the money going on this game 4ever.
I don't know
I saw the released spread of 7
waited to find the 6.5
and then put it out there
my opinion
which I shouldn't share
you're rolling the dice in this one

Top Bottom