Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/3 SUPERBOWL NY Giants vs New England

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

They nearly ended all this perfect-season talk back in Week 17. The Giants led the Patriots in the fourth quarter, but let them off the hook in a 38-35 loss. Since then, the Giants have reeled off three straight road wins as underdogs en route to Super Bowl XLII where they will face New England, who has been underwhelming in winning its two playoff games at Foxboro.

They hook up in Arizona, where the UNDER has prevailed in the last three Super Bowls and the faves have covered two in a row.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 11-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 53½.

The Giants defeated Green Bay 23-20 in overtime as a 7-point underdog in the NFC Championship Game. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Lawrence Tynes connected on a 47-yard field goal in overtime to give the Giants the win. Eli Manning completed 21-of-40 passes for 254 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions for New York, while Brandon Jacobs rushed for 67 yards on 21 carries with a score.

The Patriots defeated San Diego 21-12 as a 14-point favorite in the AFC Championship Game. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Tom Brady passed for 209 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions for New England, while Laurence Maroney rushed for 122 yards on 25 carries with a touchdown in the win.

Still a lot of points but it's the Super Bowl and only k.
For real $$$ I think I'll stay on the sidelines for this one. Okay, maybe just a few bucks.

Cal_21 said:
Is this the bigger or smaller spread? I'm going all in on teh Giants :evil:
I do that when a number is stuck on an even number
I may present other spread options as the game approaches

Spartacus said:
I do that when a number is stuck on an even number
I may present other spread options as the game approaches

Ah, I see.

Sweet. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm really looking forward to this game!

I see a 12
I doubt it will go to 13
11 and 12 are sort of "dead" middle numbers
10 is big
13 is
14 is big
but it's NOT going down to 10

Top Bottom