Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/27 Academy Awards Best Picture 8pm

if it says 100/1.. it means they are underdawgs for every 1 you bet you get 100 back profit.

if it says 1/100.. it means that is strongly favored and for every 100 you get back 1 profit

Thanks! :) I'm having fun so it's all good! You're back in the red again stevesmi? :(

Thanks! :) I'm having fun so it's all good! You're back in the red again stevesmi? :(

yeah its a yo-yo. in the mornings i am red.. by the afternoon i go green.

when i pay out back to red. life is a cycle eh?

you guys and gals keep nailing these NHL games flawlessly. its incredible

lol..I had my first loss last night! Rotten Montreal for the win! :evil: Vancouver should have won it! It's a good thing you didn't have the Oilers game up last night. Even though they're my team, I'd have bet against them...and I'd have won! ;)

I think that the Social Network will win, but think either the Fighter or Inception deserves it more.
Whatever the flavour of the day is in Hollywood though right?

I haven't seen it but still think you're right.

I also wouldn't bet 100,000 to win 200.

stevesheister:worried:

I haven't seen it but still think you're right.

I also wouldn't bet 100,000 to win 200.

stevesheister:worried:

thats why I gave 20 and 25 to 1 odds on some of the other movies. and considering the oscars have had plenty of upsets the past few years if one of you hits on the underdawgs I would be crippled for a long time.

The 83rd Oscars 2011: Best Picture Odds
The Social Network +100
The King's Speech -500
The Fighter +2000
Toy Story 3 +5000
Black Swan +2500
Inception +2000
127 Hours +5000
True Grit +2000
The Kids Are All Right +4000
Winter’s Bone +2500

The best way to explain the money line is to show an example of it in action, so we'll make up a hypothetical baseball game between the Cubs and the Dodgers. When looking at the odds for the game, the bettor will see something like:

Chicago Cubs +120
Los Angeles Dodgers -130

In this instance, the Dodgers are the favored team, as signified by the - (minus) written in front of the 130, while the Cubs are the underdogs, as designated by the + (plus) in front of the 120.

What these numbers mean is that those wishing to bet on the favorite, the Dodgers, will have to risk $130 to win $100, while those wanting to wager on the underdog, the Cubs, will risk $100 to win $120.

It's important to remember that even though money lines are expressed in units of $100, you do not have to bet that much money. The money line will work just as easily with a $5 or $10 wager as it does with a $100 bet.

I went from -32 million to +362 million to now back in the red again

Top Bottom