Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/20 NHL outdoor *classic* Montreal at Calgary 6pm eastern

Well...as much as I hate the Flames...I'm gonna have to go with them on this one. BBR..don't you know you shouldn't bet with your heart? ;)

:rolleyes:

He's a real fan though. Even if I know the Sens are not going to put together a string of wins till a few years from now perhaps- I am still going to support my team through the bad times too. Even on some bets. I can't bet against them.
Pick a team, Roxy-Oilers or Flames- jeez. LOL
oh wait, are you a Leafs fan???????????

:rolleyes:

He's a real fan though. Even if I know the Sens are not going to put together a string of wins till a few years from now perhaps- I am still going to support my team through the bad times too. Even on some bets. I can't bet against them.
Pick a team, Roxy-Oilers or Flames- jeez. LOL
oh wait, are you a Leafs fan???????????

LOL...I know he is. I'm just giving him a hard time. ;) He introduced me to the bookie forum a few days ago. It's pretty fun!

I'm really an Oilers fan since I was here back in the glory days of Gretzky but it's a funny Alberta phenomenon. If the Oilers or Flames are out...all of sudden the whole province shifts to "well we need to cheer for the Alberta team". LOL I've seen bar fights over the rivalry and then playoffs hit, Oilers are out and we all become a big happy family! :)

LOL...I know he is. I'm just giving him a hard time. ;) He introduced me to the bookie forum a few days ago. It's pretty fun!

I'm really an Oilers fan since I was here back in the glory days of Gretzky but it's a funny Alberta phenomenon. If the Oilers or Flames are out...all of sudden the whole province shifts to "well we need to cheer for the Alberta team". LOL I've seen bar fights over the rivalry and then playoffs hit, Oilers are out and we all become a big happy family! :)

That does not and never will happen in Ontario-LOL. Never!!!!
will not cheer for the Canucks either.
But a lot of Sens fans will cheer for the Habs once we are out of the running.
Before we got a team, I was actually an Oilers fan, back in their glory days.

That does not and never will happen in Ontario-LOL. Never!!!!
will not cheer for the Canucks either.
But a lot of Sens fans will cheer for the Habs once we are out of the running.
Before we got a team, I was actually an Oilers fan, back in their glory days.

The psychology of hockey eh? lol

I miss the glory days!!

The psychology of hockey eh? lol

I miss the glory days!!

Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, Marty McSorley, Grant Fuhr, Jari Kurri, Paul Coffey. Ah, good memories!!!!

Top Bottom