Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/1 SUPER BOWL XLIII @ - Tampa, FL closes 6est

not really
I missed most of the first half
but did start to get pissed when the referrees started to aid pittsburgh in the 3rd qtr
took two goal line stands (one after the penalty) for the cards to keep it at 2 scores
this game was decided on one play
AZ should have won this game
at least they covered the spread for their faithful

u aint bet the ml in real life.. did u ?

o well the cards had the lead with 2 mins left and their defense couldnt hold .. i wouldnt blame the refs, defense let them down at the end ..

lol. you didnt tell me. we both were right. i was picking cards from the moment they won their last playoff game.

but congrats to all people who picked cards. needto, spart, cane, myself, cardinal, if i forgot you, post in the cards respect K thread im about to make!!!!

lol. you didnt tell me. we both were right. i was picking cards from the moment they won their last playoff game.

but congrats to all people who picked cards. needto, spart, cane, myself, cardinal, if i forgot you, post in the cards respect K thread im about to make!!!!

nah my man 1 grand .. i mean i said i liked the cards when poboy asked and u agreed at +7.5 ...:garza:

As the season wraps up, I'd just like to throw in a big "Thanks!" to Spartacus, Hurricane, Motodawg and 1500 for each helping to keep the season alive for me.

I remember a time when I could make good picks but it seems so long ago now. This season it seemed that every time I spotted any kind of trend, the teams would fall apart.

Top Bottom