Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/1 SUPER BOWL XLIII @ - Tampa, FL closes 6est

I trying to figure out how much of a bet do I have to make to feel like watching this game after the Giants lost. 1 mil? 1.5 mil? Hmm

Hey Spart.... Hope all is Well my friend.

With the divine mockery of words Music inflames temperament (When the true King's murderers are allowed to roam free and 1000 Magicians arise in the land) Where are the feasts we are promised

I know longer feel like this... but I loved those words like 4 years ago.

heres my take.

the steelers have an awesome D
the cards have awesome WRs
cards wrs = steelers dbs
steelers run stop = cards rb

short of words. it will be close. zona will cover the spread.

Hey Spart.... Hope all is Well my friend.

With the divine mockery of words Music inflames temperament (When the true King's murderers are allowed to roam free and 1000 Magicians arise in the land) Where are the feasts we are promised

I know longer feel like this... but I loved those words like 4 years ago.

I'm staying clean. I have a small fortune in board war/strategy games I'm listing on ebay and have been somewhat involved with that. I've been sucked in though and have bought over 1200 dollars worth of games myself to update my collection or to turn around and sell at profit. There are many ways to score deals on ebay and then turn around and properly list shit and double your money. many people are lazy and/or ignorant about marketing an item correctly and don't get near true value. I hardly work at my real job more than 20 hours a week so this gives me something more worthwhile to do while fuckin' around at my desk. Better than sitting around with my ass wrapped around my thumb posting tripe on C&C...

have fun with the game everyone and quit betting your whole wad on one game
I don't much care for you people wiping yourselves out of the sport

why cant i bet on this?>

Top Bottom