Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st week of college football

Nebraska used to beat teams like TCU 70-10. I don't care how good everyone says TCU's defense is.

You are right but the big difference is they don't have Tom Osborne at the helm any longer.

Now the question is how long will the people of Nebraska put of with Soliches skitzo offense.

GT looked slugish in their debut against the Orange men. Their offense seemed to lack focus and strength.

Nebraska looked great despite having some troubles throughout the game. The TCU defense is good. TCU will likely have a good year.

Texas has potential and should fight for the national title if adequate progress is made. Chris Simms is over rated. His performance agains UO was inconsistant. Major Applewhite provides the team with poise and experiance. I agree with those who predict Applewhite's return if and when Simms play becomes erratic.

Florida State will have a wining season, but will lose a few games due to lack of experiance at key positions. Their secondary is young and inexperianced. With all the recent injuries, FSU will not be in the national title hunt.

Oklahoma looked weak and inconsistant in their first game. All their points were scored in the first half(majority in the first quater) and off of turnovers. OU's quaterback has potential but it will be far to difficult to repeat for the national title. Their defense will provide the backbone for this team.

Florida has the abitlity and talent to spurn a title race. However, their schedule will be competative and I believe a couple losses will come. The must becareful against Marshall. Marshall has a great talent at QB with Leftwich(sp?) behind center. They play hard and will create problems for Florida who sometimes begins the year flat.

This year is wide open for teams who want to make a mark in history. Its far to early for me to call any favorites. But if I had to put my money on a team....it would have to be Nebraska....or maybe Miami.

Top Bottom