Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st week of college football

studly1

I know its just the first week. But Oklahoma looks like they can just sleep walk through it. Wrong.

Nebraska-jeez 1/2 the time they looked unstabable the other looked like dog crap.

Look for Texas too mop there asses. Their receivers are stellar. Probally the best in Texas history.

Florida state continues to get slammed a reciever got injured-then another transferred. Florida will slaughter them.

I don't know about Texas, i mean yea they have a great chance,but they are wrong for starting Simms. I think he is a bit overrated,and i'd like to see a proven Applewhite start. Sure they beat Nebraska 2 out of the last 3, but they lack heart. 1-4 in there last 5 bowl apperances. Like you said though, if there gonna do it, this would be the year to do so. They have all the tools to go all the way.

Days of the Tantric said:
Georgia Tech is nothing without their offensive coordinator from last year. I have a better arm than Godfrey.

Agree on both. The loss of Georgia Tech offensive coordinator hurts them bad, worse then most people even know. They won't be any where near as potent on offense as they were last year, and they really didn't lose anyone.

QB Godsey. He just sucks. Weak arm, even his 5-10 yard dump off routes he had trouble throwing. Looks like he has a spaghetti arm, my gram could throw better than him.

And to think, all the critics were saying this might be there year to de-thrown Florida St. There offensive coordinator should be fired, he can't call a play, he sucks. And no i didn't bet on them Saturday, i just think thats a waste of a talented team.

GA TECH sucks this year. They should've beat cuse by double digits. Then the fucks don't run it in at the end for 1 yd td. Bastards could've at least kicked a FG and covered the spread. I'm only betting against them for the rest of the year. Cuse's D looked good against the run.

I have met the 3 Texas Recv. that were the super freshmen last year. I know 1 of them real well from highschool and I can tell you this...If Texas is going to have that awesome season Cedric Benson the Fr RB will have to have a Ricky Williams kind of a season cause Simms isn't all that....The only reason why he's starting is because he had a kick ass game against A&M last season. I would look to him getting knocked out when OU plays them and Applewhite stepping back in.

Applewhite has the stats and experience but lacks the marketability that UT wants from it's starting QB

Rocky Calmus will win Just about Every Defensive award and if He continues to score a touchdown every other game I wouldn't be surprised to hear his named mentioned as the Loan Defensive player nominated for the Heisman

Days of the Tantric said:
I'll tell you one thing. Don't believe any coaches telling you that they only used 35% of their offense in the first game. The way the BCS is set up, teams need to blow their opponents out. Georgia Tech is nothing without their offensive coordinator from last year. I have a better arm than Godfrey.

Nebraska used to beat teams like TCU 70-10. I don't care how good everyone says TCU's defense is.

By the way, I got smoked this weekend, so I may be a little bitter.

actually, the bcs formula has been altered this year, so blowouts are not as important as they used to be...most (all?) of the computer rankings used are putting a cap on the margin of victory at 14 points. of course, blowouts will still influence the pollsters...note that georgia tech moved down after squeaking by syracuse....

Havoc I wonder if PV will win any games this year. I know the streak has ended but I bet they will start another one soon lol....

Hell I bet the football teams we had when I was in highschool could beat their ass...My soph year was the year we made it to the final 4 for super 5a and I bet that team could have racked up 50points to PV

Top Bottom