Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st timer lifting, could use advice on Sustonen 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do not know how to workout or eat then whats the point of running a cycle? you are just gonna lose it all once you go off.. think about it.

you are just wasting your money.

builing muscle isn't as simple as just doing steroids and magically gaining muscle.. it takes a lot more then that. its about how much muscle you keep after, its a lifestyle.

I know and understand all this....seems like you guys got the impression I was just planning on buying a cycle, injecting, eat regular food, and go to he gym whenever i felt like it and worked out without any kind of idea what to do.

Before I even buy the Sust/PCT I was 1st planning on getting a diet setup, get myself on the diet for at least 2-3 weeks prior to getting started working out and doing the cycle, and also get myself setup with a routine particular to being on a cycle....so no, I wasnt just going into this without proper planning.

My question was "simply" asking if there is anything "wrong" or that "could" go wrong for a total beginner to start into working out with cycle of juice right from the start (doing it properly), that was the question....not looking for smart remarks, and not looking for sources, those I have plenty of and dont need any from here...all I need from here is answers to specific questions, or did I come to the wrong place?

I know and understand all this....seems like you guys got the impression I was just planning on buying a cycle, injecting, eat regular food, and go to he gym whenever i felt like it and worked out without any kind of idea what to do.

Before I even buy the Sust/PCT I was 1st planning on getting a diet setup, get myself on the diet for at least 2-3 weeks prior to getting started working out and doing the cycle, and also get myself setup with a routine particular to being on a cycle....so no, I wasnt just going into this without proper planning.

My question was "simply" asking if there is anything "wrong" or that "could" go wrong for a total beginner to start into working out with cycle of juice right from the start (doing it properly), that was the question....not looking for smart remarks, and not looking for sources, those I have plenty of and dont need any from here...all I need from here is answers to specific questions, or did I come to the wrong place?

Thats funny because the above ^ questions were nothing like what you asked originally don't rephrase shit now. And no it is not ok to jump on juice after two weeks and getting a "routine" set up. I hope because you seem like such a stellar individual that you do jump on right away because the results are going to be fucking disappointing for you. As stated earlier in the thread by another poster, its a lifestyle not something you jump into over night.

Thats funny because the above ^ questions were nothing like what you asked originally don't rephrase shit now. And no it is not ok to jump on juice after two weeks and getting a "routine" set up. I hope because you seem like such a stellar individual that you do jump on right away because the results are going to be fucking disappointing for you. As stated earlier in the thread by another poster, its a lifestyle not something you jump into over night.

Not sure how you interpreted my question, but that is what I intended on trying to find out, maybe I shouldve wrote it differently, but here it goes again:

What I was trying to get at, even though I haven't done any working out before (i have but not for long), my concern was: can a total beginner still get the desired result of using Sust250 and a proper PCT right from the start? PROVIDED it is done RIGHT right from the start, meaning start off with a proper diet, and a routine specific to taking a cycle, and once done with the cycle sticking to the diet and the routine, and exiting out of the cycle as one is suppose to.

Thats what im interested in knowing: if done right, right from the start, can it still be succesfully pulled off with the desired result...and what I mean by "right, right from he start" is with proper diet/routine.

Hopefully this will clear things up and generate more informative/helpful responses.

Im 34, 5'11", 172-175lbs, very high metabolism, haven't gone over 177lbs in years, or under 172, no matter how much I eat its hard for me to gain weight...no gut, no current diet, and not currently working out.

I am interested in getting started lifting, my goal is to bulk up, big arms, big chest, back, nice and defined...however I dont want to start the conventional way of starting out with just a diet and a good routine and wait a few years to get there.

I have a few friends who bodybuilders, they take a variety of different roids, I was advised that if that is how I want to start, to start with Sustanon 250.

I know some of you might suggest starting out the conventional way of good diet and routine for x amount of time, but as mentioned, I am decided to cheat and start with a couple of cycles,
so here is where I'd like to get your feedback/advice.

I am thinking of starting with 1cc a wk, get on a good protein diet and a good routine based on my goals...is there anything that I should take starting out along with the Sust, or soon after, and during the cycle? Ive been reading there are a variety of things one can take to help with the Sust, and some to help with the side effects, and these are taken during different times of the cycle.

Are there different forms of Sustanon 250, a friend mentioned something about ha friend of his getting better results on some indian ampoules
of Sust 250, unless I didnt understand him correctly.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

^ First Questions Posed ^

jontorres said:
Not sure how you interpreted my question, but that is what I intended on trying to find out, maybe I shouldve wrote it differently, but here it goes again:

What I was trying to get at, even though I haven't done any working out before (i have but not for long), my concern was: can a total beginner still get the desired result of using Sust250 and a proper PCT right from the start? PROVIDED it is done RIGHT right from the start, meaning start off with a proper diet, and a routine specific to taking a cycle, and once done with the cycle sticking to the diet and the routine, and exiting out of the cycle as one is suppose to.

Thats what im interested in knowing: if done right, right from the start, can it still be succesfully pulled off with the desired result...and what I mean by "right, right from he start" is with proper diet/routine.

Hopefully this will clear things up and generate more informative/helpful responses.

I "interpreted" your question the only way there was to. Your trying to get someone to advocate steroid use without proper training and 0 experience. Your fishing for the answer you want...you won't get it here go to some poser site like BB.com you will fit in fine.

^ First Questions Posed ^

I "interpreted" your question the only way there was to. Your trying to get someone to advocate steroid use without proper training and 0 experience. Your fishing for the answer you want...you won't get it here go to some poser site like BB.com you will fit in fine.

Good, you done? Thanks for your input, now keep moving, your job is done here.

oklahoma gave him pretty solid advice, I don't know what more he wanted to hear from that...?

Oklahoma laid it out like a fucking recipe for him. If he doesn't want to take the advice members here have for him though he can look elsewhere. I get tired of peoples BS.

Oklahoma laid it out like a fucking recipe for him. If he doesn't want to take the advice members here have for him though he can look elsewhere. I get tired of peoples BS.

You know if your so tired of it, no one told you to post here, if you didnt care for my question you couldve just moved on....you "dont" have to reply to things you dont care about.

Thanks for the bomb, you really think your immaturity bothers me any or makes me sleep differently, at the end of the day it only makes "you" the douche....do you have anything better to do than being a dick?

As a matter of fact Im requesting this topic to be closed since it has only generated responses from douch's, except for oklahoma who actually took the time to write an educated response ore than i can say for the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom