Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st timer lifting, could use advice on Sustonen 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

jontorres

Im 34, 5'11", 172-175lbs, very high metabolism, haven't gone over 177lbs in years, or under 172, no matter how much I eat its hard for me to gain weight...no gut, no current diet, and not currently working out.

I am interested in getting started lifting, my goal is to bulk up, big arms, big chest, back, nice and defined...however I dont want to start the conventional way of starting out with just a diet and a good routine and wait a few years to get there.

I have a few friends who bodybuilders, they take a variety of different roids, I was advised that if that is how I want to start, to start with Sustanon 250.

I know some of you might suggest starting out the conventional way of good diet and routine for x amount of time, but as mentioned, I am decided to cheat and start with a couple of cycles,
so here is where I'd like to get your feedback/advice.

I am thinking of starting with 1cc a wk, get on a good protein diet and a good routine based on my goals...is there anything that I should take starting out along with the Sust, or soon after, and during the cycle? Ive been reading there are a variety of things one can take to help with the Sust, and some to help with the side effects, and these are taken during different times of the cycle.

Are there different forms of Sustanon 250, a friend mentioned something about ha friend of his getting better results on some indian ampoules of Sust 250, unless I didnt understand him correctly.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon

I dont want to start the conventional way of starting out with just a diet and a good routine and wait a few years to get there.

I know some of you might suggest starting out the conventional way of good diet and routine for x amount of time, but as mentioned, I am decided to cheat and start with a couple of cycles

This isn't cheating this is just plain stupid. If you even had six months in the gym I might come at this a little differently. Prime example of the "instant gratification" people in our society seek.

If you can't put in a little time to nail technique, form, and diet just get the idea out of your head that roids are going to solve your problems.

Work out for a couple years, and eat properly, ya know? Create yourself a base. Jumping into AAS without any knowledge on them is a horrible idea. During that time do more research on AAS, if you stick around i'm sure you will learn lots.

Unbelievable

~EZ

Can you guys elaborate a bit more?

Where is the "harm" in "instant gratification", if its done with the proper help and guidance?

What is going to be the downside, if any to doing this for a ccyle or 2 to kickstart me, use the gains from those 2 cycles, get off it, and stay on a good diet and routine to keep growing?

Basically, what is wrong with starting like this, instead of just responding vague, give me some "factual" input about what would be wrong about getting started like this....others have done it successfully as well, im sure im not the 1st, although im sure there are also a few failures, but if you have the proper help, what can go wrong?

Again, give me facts, im not looking for comments of "unbelievable", etc., im looking for real factual advice.

Can you guys elaborate a bit more?

Where is the "harm" in "instant gratification", if its done with the proper help and guidance?

What is going to be the downside, if any to doing this for a ccyle or 2 to kickstart me, use the gains from those 2 cycles, get off it, and stay on a good diet and routine to keep growing?

Basically, what is wrong with starting like this, instead of just responding vague, give me some "factual" input about what would be wrong about getting started like this....others have done it successfully as well, im sure im not the 1st, although im sure there are also a few failures, but if you have the proper help, what can go wrong?

Again, give me facts, im not looking for comments of "unbelievable", etc., im looking for real factual advice.

lol You gotta be trolling.

The brief answer: no, sustanon is not the "beginner" steroid. Several people, like NelsonMontana, subscribe to a start as mild as possible and build up theory on compounds. I think that test should be everyone's first (Sustanon is 4 different esters of testosterone, but I'm sure you already knew that...) cycle, but dont worry about what brand of gear you are getting. There is a lot of variation on quality, but that is the least of your concerns at this point.

The long answer: Ok, the reason you are getting so much static is because this is considered the hands down wrong way to do things... Running AAS is like supercharging an engine, you get out exponentially more than you put in... but the better the engine you are puttin that blower on, the better your final numbers. You know the chevy cobalt SS? No? Exactly... little piece of shit they put a supercharger on and some SS badges and tried to pass off as a sporty vehicle. Nobody bought it, it was the wrong way to do things, and it didnt accomplish what it was supposed to. The thing here is.... you are are acknowledging all this, so even if I think your dead wrong I understand that you arent asking how to get the BODY you want, you are asking how to safely use steroids, regardless of whether they are going to do anything or not. As long as we are clear that the RESULTS you want will not come from steroids, then I will give you a couple tips. But by the way, the reason people are so adament is that you HAVE to get your diet and workout up to par before you start is because those two factors are so much more important than the juice. Without your diet being great, and your workouts being great, your results will be a bloated body with tiny testicles that doesnt look anything like what you had in mind. I understand your reasoning... if gear helps that much, wouldnt it help starting out too? Well, yes... it does. But the truth is its like calling for backup when you dont know what the problem is. Being on cycle while you figure out diet and routine means that you are basically wasting your cycle while you learn and build muscle memory. I know its not EXACTLY what you want, but here is a "Too anxious to be smart and wait but still kind of wants to be smart about AAS" cycle layout, use it if you wish, or dont, but know that it is not reccomended, per se. It at least wont HURT you, even if it doesnt get the results you want:

Week:

1 Research the difference between Sustanon, Testosterone Cycopionate, Testosterone Enthenate, and Testosteron Propionate. Decide which one sounds the best, and which you can even get. You will be running about 400-600mg/wk (so, 2cc per week of 250mg/ml, like the sust250 you mentioned) This will be your base steroid. Research PCT (do you know what that is?) and get a GOOD PCT plan together, anybody on the boards will help you if you post your proposed cycle. Feel free to PM me for any advice here.

1-4: Get a gym membership, and go 3 days a week, with one of your bodybuilder buddies. Better yet, get a good trainer, and read up on good routines... do you have ANY lifting experience? sports, etc?
1-4: Figure out your diet: how many calories you need for maintenace, and get yourself on a 40-30-30 diet breakup (40%protein,30%fat,30%carbs). Plan it out the first week, follow it PERFECTLY or the next 3 weeks
4-8: Increase days in gym to 4 lifting, 2 cardio, or 6 lifting. By now (week 4) you should be noticing results in the gym, and getting used to your diet. You should be sore, but a GOOD sore, after workouts now... all the painful soreness will have gone away, and your muscles will be used to being used. DO NOT work out less than 5-6 days a week.
8-10: Now that you have selected your PCT products and AAS, purchase ALL of it... everything you need for the entire cycle and pct should be on hand prior to TOUCHING yourself with a needle. During this time, figure out what your workout plan is for the cycle... You should have a pretty good idea by now, as you have been working out for a couple months. For this I would plan on no less than 4 days in the gym lifting, no more than 6. About an hour or two per day.

11-20 400-600mg/wk of Test, depending on which you chose you will inject every other day or twice a week... the more frequently you inject the more stable your blood levels are, but you can inject as little as once a week for the longer esters.

11-20 FormaStanzol, 3-5 pumps am and pm.

11-20 HCGenerate 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM

14-18 hcg, 500iu every other day, or 1000iu 2x per week

21-22 keep working out, keep the HCGenerate and Forma going while you let the test get out of your system

23-26 the PCT you have thoughtfully planned out will run during this period. At the very least, run Post Cycle/Unleashed combo and Forma Stanzol, 3 pumps am and pm

This is a bare bones minimum, lazy as fuck, just trying to not do any damage way to do cycle steroids, and I doubt you will like how it goes... but possibly, knowing how it feels to be "on", and to be in the gym and really ENJOYING it... will motivate you to do it right the second time around... that is the only way this cycle is not a HUGE mistake. But honestly, LEARN MORE!!! and dont listen to your friends, they are usually wrong... lol

IF YOU WERE ABLE TO ACTUALLY DO ALL THE ABOVE...

if you do not know how to workout or eat then whats the point of running a cycle? you are just gonna lose it all once you go off.. think about it.

you are just wasting your money.

I am running a tren cycle currently and I am BUSTING my butt day in and day out in the gym. and before I was on I was doing the same.. and after I will be doing the same. builing muscle isn't as simple as just doing steroids and magically gaining muscle.. it takes a lot more then that. its about how much muscle you keep after, its a lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom