Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st test e cycle cut or bulk?

davidpe

Hey guys

Looking for some advice

I'm 25 and have been weight lifting for about 6 years now, I'm looking to start my 1st test e cycle as I am going away on holiday in 9 weeks and wanting to look great

6ft 4 ,218Lb , 17%bf

My friend has advised I go with Test E 500mg cutting cycle for 8 weeks. After doing doing some research on various different forums they mostly advise to get BF% as low as possible and then bulk on your 1st cycle?

Would I benefit much from using Test e to cut ? Will it benefit my beach bod? Or should I wait until I'm down to a good BF then use my 1st cycle to bulk ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks Guys

Anabolics don't get you shredded, nutrition does. Test E for 8 weeks is pointless. You need to run Test E for longer, 12 weeks is optimal IMO.

BF is a little high (I say a little because you're a big guy) but needs to be lower before using.

Test speeds up your metabolism which burns fat my diet was poor and I got shredded on it so yea they do help

I don't think 8-9 weeks is enough. And I'm in the frame of mind that the first cycle should be a good bulker. To gain all the benefits. My suggestion would be to cut some bf naturally. Maybe throw in an ECA stack for now and cycle when you get back with a bit lower body fat.

Test speeds up your metabolism which burns fat my diet was poor and I got shredded on it so yea they do help

You're more than welcome to believe that falsehood

It is quite pointless to use testosterone enanthate for just 8-9 weeks, as you would be missing the best weeks with it, which are the weeks 8-12. Besides, you would need to run a PCT during your vacation, of which I am not sure it will be possible for you.

If your only purpose is to lose fat, use Cardarine GW and N2Slin. Cardarine GW will burn your fat while maintaining your lean mass. Besides, it will drastically boost your endurance and recovery, which will also help a lot with weight loss. It is a much better option, since you can actually run it effectively for just 8 weeks, and it has no side effects at all. Besides, it requires no PCT, so you there would be no need to run one during your vacation.

N2Slin is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute your insulin into the muscles instead of fat. This would be a great help in fat loss, especially when used together with Cardarine GW. Just make sure to be getting the real GW, from such sources as sarms1

It is quite pointless to use testosterone enanthate for just 8-9 weeks, as you would be missing the best weeks with it, which are the weeks 8-12. Besides, you would need to run a PCT during your vacation, of which I am not sure it will be possible for you.

If your only purpose is to lose fat, use Cardarine GW and N2Slin. Cardarine GW will burn your fat while maintaining your lean mass. Besides, it will drastically boost your endurance and recovery, which will also help a lot with weight loss. It is a much better option, since you can actually run it effectively for just 8 weeks, and it has no side effects at all. Besides, it requires no PCT, so you there would be no need to run one during your vacation.

N2Slin is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute your insulin into the muscles instead of fat. This would be a great help in fat loss, especially when used together with Cardarine GW. Just make sure to be getting the real GW, from such sources as sarms1

+1, much better option

I agree with this completely. Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. Yes, they increase metabolism which can lead to a more favourable fat burning environment but they do not directly increase fat loss at all.

SARMS on the other hand directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery.

Cardarine + n2slin aren't hormones or stimulants so they don't require PCTs and are very minimal in the way of side effects. It is a much better option all around.

Top Bottom