Cray21
New member
First cycle:
12 weeks
6 weeks 300 Test E
6 weeks 500 Test E
Ancillaries:
Dutasteride 2.5mg
RU58841 5% nightly
Oral Min 2.5mg
Cialis 5mg
Isotretinoin 20mg
Supplements & Fish oil
Weight:
160 > 180 (Before flushing water out, and cut)
Substantial strength increases especially in legs
Bicep measurement:
6/29/26 - 14 4/16” (End of cut, start of cycle 1)
8/20/26 - 15” (Mid cycle)
Bloods:
Pretty much perfect, high E2 but didn’t use an AI because I had no sides
Side effects:
Next cycle:
I need a bulking cycle. I am an ectomorph body type and need to gain mass. I have a couple genetic problems though. My daddy is bald as hell so I cant take anything thats hard on the hair. I am 99% sure I have Gilbert syndrome because my mom does and I show high Bilirubin on all blood tests, so orals are probably out of the picture. I also would like to PCT as I do not want to pin forever and I want to keep fertility. What cycles would you recommend?
Right now my plan is:
16 weeks
500 Test E
Compounds I am looking at adding:
GH: Is it worth the price?
NPP: It seems to interact negatively with Dutasteride, causing it to be more harsh on hair. I am also worried about water retention and Deca Dick
EQ: From what I understand this would be perfect if it wasnt for the insane half life. I don’t want stuff in my system for 5 months suppressing natural hormone production.
All input is valued, thank you!
12 weeks
6 weeks 300 Test E
6 weeks 500 Test E
Ancillaries:
Dutasteride 2.5mg
RU58841 5% nightly
Oral Min 2.5mg
Cialis 5mg
Isotretinoin 20mg
Supplements & Fish oil
Weight:
160 > 180 (Before flushing water out, and cut)
Substantial strength increases especially in legs
Bicep measurement:
6/29/26 - 14 4/16” (End of cut, start of cycle 1)
8/20/26 - 15” (Mid cycle)
Bloods:
Pretty much perfect, high E2 but didn’t use an AI because I had no sides
Side effects:
- Heart palpitations (due to bad diet and Oral minoxidil use, subsided with good diet and lower Minoxidil dose)
- Too high sex drive. I am now a sex addict and my GF hates me (not a joke)
Next cycle:
I need a bulking cycle. I am an ectomorph body type and need to gain mass. I have a couple genetic problems though. My daddy is bald as hell so I cant take anything thats hard on the hair. I am 99% sure I have Gilbert syndrome because my mom does and I show high Bilirubin on all blood tests, so orals are probably out of the picture. I also would like to PCT as I do not want to pin forever and I want to keep fertility. What cycles would you recommend?
Right now my plan is:
16 weeks
500 Test E
Compounds I am looking at adding:
GH: Is it worth the price?
NPP: It seems to interact negatively with Dutasteride, causing it to be more harsh on hair. I am also worried about water retention and Deca Dick
EQ: From what I understand this would be perfect if it wasnt for the insane half life. I don’t want stuff in my system for 5 months suppressing natural hormone production.
All input is valued, thank you!

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 



















