Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle need comments pls , pct?

atdkl2

I am thinking to start my first cycle on injectables + oral dbol
1-10 week Test E 250ml/week
1-10 week Boldenone 200ml/week
1-5 week Dbol 40mg/day
1-10 week proviron 50mg/day
what do you think?
Do i need pct? and what do you suggest?

thanks in advance for all your answers!!

Go for a test cycle and drop the boldenone,200 is way to low to do anything anyway.
1-10 500mg test
12-15 pct 25mg clom,20mg nolva. Or just nolva,40,40,20,20.
Keep an ai at hand too and maybe some hcg and you are ready to go.

Stats??

Last edited:
how old are you adtkl2?
test olny and maybe some dbol is enough for a first cycle. I did that 4.5 years ago it was awesome and perfect. you need a pct.

Besides the fact that 200mg of EQ for 10 weeks is pointless 100%....Use only test for your first cycle. WHY?

You never ran AAS right? How do you know what it will do to you? EQ can give one serious anxiety, palpatations, high bp ect. But then again test can give some people all those things too. So if your running both and you get one of these symptons how will you know whats doing it? EQ takes two weeks to leave your body too. The reason you run test alone for a first time is to test how your body, your liver, kidneys, CNS, lipid profile ect. will react to it. Get pre/during/post cycle blood work done.
250mg wk is fine. Also you could do .75 ml 2x wk. For a total of 375mg. Make sure you have PCT in order, all your ancilliaries ect. on hand. Do your body a big favor and run lipid stable throughout cycle and through pct. It really works.

If I could do it all over again for my first cycle I would run something on this order.

Ten weeks
1-10 Test Enanthate at 500mg per week two shots one Monday one Thursday.
1-4 D Bol 30 mg ed split up to a morning dose and evening dose.

And of course PCT

I see way too many guys on here wanting to run elaborate cycles for their first time and I know its hard to convince them that less is more but its very true!
Good luck bro and let us know what you decide to try!
EB

Too much crap. Way too much d-bol. What have you been reading that makes you think 40 mgs a day is okay for a first timer?

You have no idea how you're going to respond, recovery ir react to any compound. So why complicate things? Do 250 mgs of test for 6 weeks. If you know how to train that will yield excellent results.

PCT is simple too HCG, adex and the supplements UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Alpha Sustain.

And there you have it.

Top Bottom