Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Help ASAP

Jonlb21

Hey Everyone,

So I'm a complete newbie so I'm looking for help/advice with my first cycle ever. I'm 26 5"7" 170lbs. I work out heavy Monday through Friday extremely heavy and have stopped seeing dramatic growth and definition. My goal is to get extremely defined while losing stomach fat. I know alot people will say to cut and I've started too. So based on research I've found I was going to do a cycle of test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks. My question is can I do a stack with tren a or winstrol . Based on people on the forums it sounds like I might want to do masterson over winny. I know someone is going to say don't take tren a or masterson with your first stack because I don't how my body is going to respond to the test, but like I said I'm trying to build crazy muscle but also lose fat. I also was wondering if I should be talking arimidex with my test cycle ? If so how much as a dosage and start it at what week ? I dont want bloating or gyn. PCT I've read to take Clomid or unleased ? Any suggestions for PCT and dosage for best results ?

Top Bottom