Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 year old beast in Sports Illustrated

gmanlax7

Who saw this dude in the new issue ? What a friggin monster, too bad for him last weeks issue was all about 'roids in sports, even if he's natural it'll rain on his parade. Big fucker though, scary at 18.

He's on roids...just look at that roid gut...

http://stanford.theinsiders.com/2/10204.html?

39_Brandon_Hancock_profile.JPG

39_Brandon_Hancock_run.JPG

39_Brandon_Hancock_chest_2.JPG

46_BrandonHancock.JPG

Last edited:
Yeap good vertical on that guy, especially for his build but I read he squats over 600lbs so not a big deal :)

the article's only acknowledgement of supplements, nutrition, etc. was " I eat a pretty regimented diet, but the strength coach says i should try to increase my body fat, so im eating a pizza a week."
i want the full story

I must make a correction to what CoolColJ said, steroids do not give you a roid gut, thats a myth. Growth Hormone gives you a roid gut not steroids. The reason this happens is because high doses of GH make internal organs swell. Just wanted to straiten that out. Didnt mean to sound defensive because I do not use steroids but I hate hearing shit like that.

solidj55 said:
I must make a correction to what CoolColJ said, steroids do not give you a roid gut, thats a myth. Growth Hormone gives you a roid gut not steroids. The reason this happens is because high doses of GH make internal organs swell. Just wanted to straiten that out. Didnt mean to sound defensive because I do not use steroids but I hate hearing shit like that.
Thanks, I was about to say that:)

Top Bottom