Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 Week Cuttin Cycle with KETO DIET

2gud

hi guyz, Iam
6 feet
205 lbs
did 5 cycles
Age=27 yrs male
current body fat 14%

I have a photoshoot after 16 weeks.
So, I am planning to do Dave pulambo keto Diet.

I already did 3 week keto diet with great result 2 months back.

But now I want to incorporate juice during Keto Diet to maximise fat loss as humanly as possible.

COMMENTS/CRITIQUES are highly appretiated.
Goal : 6-7% body fat in 16 weeks

Cycle is as :

WEEK 1-8 = SUSTANON 700MG/WEEK + CLEN/T3 (CARDIO 30MIN MORN AND 30 MIN EVE) [calories around 2200-2500 zig zag]

WEEK 9-16 = Masteron50mg + test prop 50mg + tren 50mg EOD + Clen/t3(increase morning cardio by 1 hr)[calories = 1600-2000].

Week16-20 = PCT with HCG, CLomid, Nolva.

PLEASE ADVICE, If Iam doing Something good or not..to loose body fat as fast as possible.. Muscle loss is no issue for me .I want to get 185 lbs with 6-7% fat.

Questions: Is cycle good.??
Is it fine to do cycle with keto diet for 16 weeks ??????
THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYZ

hi guyz, Iam
6 feet
205 lbs
did 5 cycles
Age=27 yrs male
current body fat 14%

But now I want to incorporate juice during Keto Diet to maximise fat loss as humanly as possible.

Cycle is as :

WEEK 1-8 = SUSTANON 700MG/WEEK + CLEN/T3 (CARDIO 30MIN MORN AND 30 MIN EVE) [calories around 2200-2500 zig zag]

WEEK 9-16 = Masteron50mg + test prop 50mg + tren 50mg EOD + Clen/t3(increase morning cardio by 1 hr)[calories = 1600-2000].

PLEASE ADVICE, If Iam doing Something good or not..to loose body fat as fast as possible.. Muscle loss is no issue for me .I want to get 185 lbs with 6-7% fat.

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYZ

my advice is that you have no clue what your doing... steroids are not used as fat burners and that's what your trying to make them... where did you come up with this absolute disaster? this is a huge mess... You have no business doing ANY of this...

the best thing you can do at this point is try to incorporate sarms... the layout you have above needs to never enter your mind again... here's a sarms stack layout...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

hi guyz, Iam
6 feet
205 lbs
did 5 cycles
Age=27 yrs male
current body fat 14%

Cycle is as :

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYZ

Post up your ketogenic diet, what is your actual diet like?

Post up your ketogenic diet, what is your actual diet like?

Thanks for reply.
Well my diet is Dave pulambo cutting diet
Protein = 250-300 gms
Fat = 100-110 gms
carb = virtually no carb <30gms net impact carb (use zero carb whey+ 20gms psyllium husk + 150gms of avocado for fats and 10gms fibre).

my weight is 205 lbs around 13% body fat.

Please Advise.. thanks

thats a ridiculous amount of fat for someone trying to cut... that's craziness...

thanks for your reply.

But as far as I know traditional keto diet consist of 60-65% fat.30% pro.5% carb

though Iam doing 50% pro(assumin 10% will convert into glucose ) / 45% fat /5% carb.

As I previously did traditional keto diet for 2 weeks and lost around 7lbs in 2 weeks (though muscles were bit flat but got pumped back after reefed).

So my previous attempt with keto shows that Keto diet WORKS for "ME".

So, Iam just trying to incorporate more PROTEIN to make better use of AAS.
(I understand some amount of protein may convert into glycogen.).

PS: WHY!! Why high fat low carb diet sounds rediculous to you.PLEASE ELABORATE

providing that I'll take T3 along with it, as low carb reduces natural thyroid.

THANKS ...

thanks

thanks for your reply.

But as far as I know traditional keto diet consist of 60-65% fat.30% pro.5% carb

though Iam doing 50% pro(assumin 10% will convert into glucose ) / 45% fat /5% carb.

As I previously did traditional keto diet for 2 weeks and lost around 7lbs in 2 weeks (though muscles were bit flat but got pumped back after reefed).

THANKS ...

thanks

Im the first one that will back anyone on what works for them because that's what its all about but at 14-15% body fat, its not working that well... That amount of fat is very high bro... Taking in a lot of protein is a great idea but I just don't agree with 110 grams of fat a day on a cut... If you think that works for you, then go for it, but that's a very high amount... Especially when you are getting ready for a photo shoot... What do i know about nutrition though? =)

thanks for your reply.

THANKS ...

thanks

The Keto diet is retarded. If you look at any high ranking ifbb pro they do not follow this, im pretty sure Ben Pakluski talked about the flaws of the Keto diet. Bottom line, you need carbs to function as they are your body's fuel. I would never have the percentage carbs make of your diet drop below 20%.

My recommendation is you carb cycle using the following split: low carb, high carb, low carb, high carb ect. The macro split you should use on low carb day is 60% protein, 25% carbs, 15% fats. On high carb day use the split 50% carbs 35% protein 15% fats.

The Keto diet is retarded. If you look at any high ranking ifbb pro they do not follow this, im pretty sure Ben Pakluski talked about the flaws of the Keto diet. Bottom line, you need carbs to function as they are your body's fuel. I would never have the percentage carbs make of your diet drop below 20%.

My recommendation is you carb cycle using the following split: low carb, high carb, low carb, high carb ect. The macro split you should use on low carb day is 60% protein, 25% carbs, 15% fats. On high carb day use the split 50% carbs 35% protein 15% fats.

I agree , but he isn't an ifbb pro,
And is looking to drop fat as fast as possible. So in that aspect I agree Keto will work great. Although I don't use it ,'I have tried it and got pretty shredded fast. Felt piss poor though

Second. 110 grams of fat isn't very high at all in Keto. You need
To keep fats highs, it's the whole purpose of how ketosisnworks . If your fats are not high enough body will convert protein to glucose , keeping you OUT of ketosis. I was upwards of 200 grams fat when in Keto and waking up leaner every day. But again,'I felt shitty.

I still advice just carb cycling as you feel and perform better

Im the first one that will back anyone on what works for them because that's what its all about but at 14-15% body fat, its not working that well... That amount of fat is very high bro... Taking in a lot of protein is a great idea but I just don't agree with 110 grams of fat a day on a cut... If you think that works for you, then go for it, but that's a very high amount... Especially when you are getting ready for a photo shoot... What do i know about nutrition though? =)

hmmm...getting your point... may be while on keto I lost lots of water bcoz of absence of carb.. :( and assuming that Im loosing fat :P

THanks again..!!:)

Top Bottom