Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 weeks cycle test e + var

Proscar should be used on a need basis. It has a tendency to reduce the anabolism of testosterones.

Last edited:
No, becausee I'm not going to chuck a compound in my body that does f*ck all. Waste of money, and time.

I agree that alone var is pretty much useless but at the end of a test cycle it really shines. Produces hardness and a really dry, lean and vascular look. I know winny does the same but for me var has less sides than winny.

And for the OP, I'd drop var at the beginning of your cycle. If you want to ramp up the cycle early just shoot a double dose of test (1000mg) the first week to front load. Use the var the last 6-7 weeks and up the dose to 75-80mg.

And yes, var will definitely make your muscles swell and cramp at times. Drink lots of water and stretch more than normal.

I agree that alone var is pretty much useless but at the end of a test cycle it really shines. Produces hardness and a really dry, lean and vascular look. I know winny does the same but for me var has less sides than winny.

For its price though it's stupid. Maybe if you wee doing something like Test Prop and tren I'd add at the end to dry out, but letro works better for drying out. Even though kills estrogen to the brim, you can never get as lean on anything else as you can on Letrozole imo

For its price though it's stupid. Maybe if you wee doing something like Test Prop and tren I'd add at the end to dry out, but letro works better for drying out. Even though kills estrogen to the brim, you can never get as lean on anything else as you can on Letrozole imo

Never tried either var or winny but var is often faked so for the price id probs just go winny as a cutter

If your bodyfat % is less than 10% and you have money to blow. Use at least 75mg to 100mg for the last 6 weeks of ur cycle.

Just stick to Anavar on the back end for 6 weeks.

You should really add more to your PCT. Add in some test stack. The SERMS alone really aren't enough. There are some good discounts for it below

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

1-12 test e 500mg / week
6-12 anavar 50mg ed
1-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10

hello guys, I wanted to know, in your experience if the PCT is fine in this way?

I have to change something?? I have to run aromasin?

Top Bottom