Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 weeks cycle test e + var

mirello

1-12 test e 500mg / week
1-4 anavar 50mg ed
7-12 anavar 50mg ed
3-12 aromasin 12,5 mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

15-19 clomid 50/50/25/25
15-19 nolva 40/40/20/20/10

hi guys, are the second week of my cycle, and when I train I feel like a muscle stiffening accompanied by muscle fatigue,and if I make a wrong move I feel a principle of cramps in the neck area... it is the first time you use anavar, may be the cause?

Winstrol would not be my choice personally, it has a tendency to thin out ones tendons and have elevated cholesterol. Yes Var may elevate cholesterol too, it does have some benefit to your joints. As far as the muscles tensing, some guys have reported painful pumps. Try going off it until the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle.

why are you saying that? the outside is full of guys who love var, I would like to understand why you say that

Well think about, it has the least anabolic activity in the body than any other steroid. Though it still has suppressive effects. It will do little-to nothing but still shut you down. It's usually an expensive drug, and what you pay for you don't get.

Top Bottom