Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/4 NFL Denver @ Kansas City

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
thank god
I've been at work only to return and see I'm getting wiped out

redguru said:
Helmet to helmet my ass, game should be 27 all
We'll see if the league agrees and fines him. He was a fucking idiot afterwards. If his facemask touched the back judge when he was arguing that will be a biiiiiiiiig fine.

He's a cheap shotting bastard and always has been. A once good football player, he's become a washed up Romo emulator.

Fuck the Broncos, too bad if KC makes the playoffs their road will go through Denver.

juicedmohawk said:
We'll see if the league agrees and fines him. He was a fucking idiot afterwards. If his facemask touched the back judge when he was arguing that will be a biiiiiiiiig fine.

He's a cheap shotting bastard and always has been. A once good football player, he's become a washed up Romo emulator.

Fuck the Broncos, too bad if KC makes the playoffs their road will go through Denver.

Even ESPN is showing the video of you slipping that ref 50 dollars to keep that drive alive. I've never known John Lynch to be a cheap shotter. Hard hitter, yes, but no Romo.

Top Bottom