Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 NFL Dallas at Washington 8pm 50M max

My FAV commentators of all time was on fox.

Good ole pat summer all and John madden.

yuck!! can't believe you liked that bumbling fool.

i loved his call in the pats/rams super bowl saying the pats should take a knee with 1:30 left in the game and it being tied. they then marched down and kicked the game winning FG.

summerall was okay but should have retired 10 years sooner, the only reason he lasted long was his contract.. fox did their best to run him off and he finally retired.. he does high school games now i think.

madden and summerall were originally on CBS, fox didn't have nfl rights until the 90's, i think a lot of the younger football fans like madden because he is redundant and points out the obvious like "the QB is looking at his wristband getting the play from the sideline" OR " the team with the most points will win this game" (these are actual madden quotes you can google them if you want) well duh!! i think if you were new to football this would appeal to you but to someone watching for years its pointless information

This game is gonna depend on who shows up on Dallas's behalf. Tony romo or tony homo. The way the skins have been lately who knows. Either way I'm a Dallas fan GO DALLAS!

it makes me sick RG3 is gonna spend his career with the asshole cigar sucking Snyder.

Morris ran all over the place because he had gaping holes to run through.. and why ? because the cowboys had to worry about RG3 on the run/pass option that they totally had no answer to stop morris. and notice they kept running towards Ware's side who had no clue what to do.. do i go after rg3 or do i go after morris? do i rush the passer?

the cowboys obviously failed to go in that game with a strategy to stop it, why didn't they study bellichek's strategy to stop tebow in last years playoffs?

Last edited:
last year the giants went 9-7, won the division and won the super bowl. this year the bears went 10-6 and missed the playoffs because of a tiebreaker and their coach gets canned. its a funny league when a coach wins 10 games and gets fired, the lions won like 4 games with the best WR perhaps in nfl history and an animal DT who teams are scared from and he still has his job.

Top Bottom