Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/3 1-AA Playoffs RD2 Northern Iowa @ New Hampshire

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
From the i-aa.org web site:
No. 1/No. 1 Seed New Hampshire (11-1) vs. No. 7 Northern Iowa (9-3)
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST.
TV: ESPN GamePlan, ESPNU, UNI local cable.
Series: First-ever meeting.
New Hampshire seeks its first-ever trip to the semifinals of the NCAA playoffs. UNH amassed season highs in rushing (353) and total offense (605) in its 55-21 opening round win over Colgate on Sat. After averaging 147.6 rushing yards and scoring 13 rushing touchdowns in their first nine games, the Wildcats have averaged 301.6 yards on the ground and found the end zone 16 times over the past three weeks. New Hampshire has outscored its opponents by a 268-65 margin in the first half of its seven home contests this season. UNH senior RB John McCoy registered his second career 100-yard rushing performance with 117 yards and three touchdowns on 17 carries versus Colgate. Sophomore DB Jeff Pammer is tied for second in the Atlantic 10 in tackles with 117. New Hampshire ranks second in the Conference with 32 sacks, led by senior DT Derek Stank’s 5.5. UNH is riding a seven-game winning streak and a nine-game home-winning streak, dating back to last season. Northern Iowa rallied from a 14-point fourth quarter deficit to defeat Eastern Washington on Sat. in the opening round of the I-AA playoffs, 41-38. UNI seeks its first appearance in the semifinals since 2001. The Panthers defeated Maine (56-28) in the 2001 quarterfinals and fell to Delaware (37-7) in the 2003 quarterfinals. The Panthers did not lose to a I-AA opponent in 2005 when UNI sophomore QB Eric Sanders played a full game.

Top Bottom