Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/26 MOTOR CITY BOWL on ESPN Central Michigan @ Purdue

silverfish said:
The bookie should be able to move the line. But until we can get 500 peeps viewing the bookie forum at a time, like the joose board, no one will give a shit about us. But then again, the bookies can not handle that many bets without some other type of currency.

I am surprised this forum doesn't get more action.

The mods should create a "mod bookie" with a shit load of karma to handle extra karma issues. I'd nominate BIG and Spartacus in a second for that.

Army Vet said:

The mods should create a "mod bookie" with a shit load of karma to handle extra karma issues. I'd nominate BIG and Spartacus in a second for that.
I only bet on college football cuz it's the only sport I think I can call. At one time I had almost 2million K and I lost it trying to pick NFL games.

I need to concentrate my bets lol. I make pussy bets on every game in here & it gets me nowhere. I've decided to make bigger bets, and bet less frequently...that is all.

:heart:

Cal_21 said:
I need to concentrate my bets lol. I make pussy bets on every game in here & it gets me nowhere. I've decided to make bigger bets, and bet less frequently...that is all.

:heart:
I did that same thing. I nickel and dimed myself half broke with tons of 10-25K bets, then made a few big bets to get it back and lost ever bigger. I would have every point I had on this game if I could've.

Dial_tone said:
I did that same thing. I nickel and dimed myself half broke with tons of 10-25K bets, then made a few big bets to get it back and lost ever bigger. I would have every point I had on this game if I could've.

I see. For me I'll bet on everything and by the time I see a bet I'm really sure of I'll only make a tiny bet on it and the team will win big. I'll have little to show for it because I spread myself too thin. From now on I'll just stick to those bets that I have a good feeling about.

Army Vet said:

I've handled it myself
and it would be very easy to have 500 views
I'm holding back

Top Bottom