Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/26 MOTOR CITY BOWL on ESPN Central Michigan @ Purdue

motodawg

EF VIP
A rare season rematch is featured on Boxing Day when the Central Michigan Chippewas and the Purdue Boilermakers battle at Ford Field in the Motor City Bowl. Purdue destroyed the Chippewas 45-22 in September, barely covering the 22.5-point spread.

Oddsmakers currently have the Boilermakers listed as 8-point favorites versus the Chippewas, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Central Michigan picked up a 35-10 win over the Miami-Ohio RedHawks last time out in the MAC Championship Game.

Miami-Ohio had been pegged as a 3-point favorite in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 64 points.

The Boilermakers were defeated 27-24 by the Indiana Hoosiers last time out, as 2-point favorites. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 62.

Kory Sheets carried the ball 12 times for the Boilermakers with two touchdowns in a losing effort.

Team records:
Central Michigan: 8-5 SU, 6-4-2 ATS
Purdue: 7-5 SU, 5-5-1 ATS

What a schlock game! Purdue has lost 3 straight and 5 of their last 7 games.

It's late. I'm drunk. I've no idea who to bet on. I'd be better off betting now while I have no sense of what is going on, but isn't that always the case.

6lo5wk2.gif

45 minutes till game time......................I just got to Dallas. the line moved to 8.5 so elite is in line with real world money. Maybe someday they will give sparty the power to move lines................. 1 point aint alot. No More Food I'll pop

The bookie should be able to move the line. But until we can get 500 peeps viewing the bookie forum at a time, like the joose board, no one will give a shit about us. But then again, the bookies can not handle that many bets without some other type of currency.

Top Bottom