Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/20 NFL Pittsburgh @ St Louis thursday night

Suddenly the Steelers have lost three of five and didn't look very good in the two wins. The Rams could be the tonic they need, even on a short week. Pitt visits St. Louis Thursday, riding a 1-5 ATS mark since the start of November.

Oddsmakers currently have the Steelers listed as 8-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 43½.

The Steelers lost to Jacksonville 29-22 as a 3-point favorite in Week 15. The combined score went OVER the posted over./under total (34.5).

Ben Roethlisberger completed 16-of-33 passes for 146 yards with three touchdowns for Pittsburgh, while Willie Parker rushed for 100 yards on 14 carries.

The Rams lost to Green Bay 33-14 as a 7-point underdog in Week 15. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (47).

Marc Bulger completed 20-of-39 passes for 219 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for St. Louis, while Steven Jackson rushed for 143 yards on 24 carries with a touchdown.

accuscore says pitt

SLAYER69! said:
OK, what about the Pistons at the Celtics tonight. Lets put this one up. I need to make back some of the K that Kansas stole from me.
I came damn close to putting a little on detroit taking the moneyline +230
I got to fuckin' around in C&C and missed the tipoff

Top Bottom