Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/17 NFL Chicago @ Minnesota MNF

I forgot to bet. I would have lost anyway. I was too concerned about nearly losing two of my FF playoff games. AP saved me with two TDs :heart:

Superbowl bound in all 3 leagues!

Bow to meeeeeeeee!

Wulfgar said:
they covered the spread
forced 4 turnovers, commited none
and lost, for the 2nd time this year

who loses with a +4 turnover disadvantage??
Plus 4 on turnovers and they lose. Yeah, that's bad. So let's see...

The Vikings weren't supposed to be good and they are...
The Bears were supposed to be good and they're not...
The Browns weren't supposed to be good and they are...
The Bengals were supposed to be good and they're not...
Who am I missing? The Panthers were supposed to be good I think....The Saints? New England is probably better than anyone expected a team could be with free agency. It's been an interesting year and getting better. When's pitchers and catchers? I love this shit.

PuddleMonkey said:
I forgot to bet. I would have lost anyway. I was too concerned about nearly losing two of my FF playoff games. AP saved me with two TDs :heart:

Superbowl bound in all 3 leagues!

Bow to meeeeeeeee!
I'm pretty sure making eye contact with a monkey is a bad idea, at least if you don't want to get attacked. I may be getting that confused with K-9's though.

Beaumont said:
Wow. It sounds like you live in the mountains. Glad it worked out for ya.

Midwest ice storm a lot of people total without power, some in my area are still without, the power lines were so weighted down with ice that the pole that goes from my transformer to my weather head fell on my wifes Trailblazer! The Electric provider said they are not responsible it was an act of nature.......a tree falling is an act of nature a pole planted by empire electric is an act of man, IMO they should at least pay for my deductible. Tree limbs are broken off of trees it looks like a war zone......and now the vikings cost me 200k what next the pats winning out

motodawg said:
Midwest ice storm a lot of people total without power, some in my area are still without, the power lines were so weighted down with ice that the pole that goes from my transformer to my weather head fell on my wifes Trailblazer! The Electric provider said they are not responsible it was an act of nature.......a tree falling is an act of nature a pole planted by empire electric is an act of man, IMO they should at least pay for my deductible. Tree limbs are broken off of trees it looks like a war zone......and now the vikings cost me 200k what next the pats winning out
I was wondering where you were. That sucks bro. At least you guys didn't get hurt.

Top Bottom