Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/17 NFL Chicago @ Minnesota MNF

So much for the Grossman vs. Griese debate. Kyle Orton is expected to start for the Bears as they visit Minnesota, which has romped to four straight victories (and covers). The Vikes lead the league in home rushing output at more than 200 YPG and the Bears defense needs to slow that down to have any chance in this NFC North battle.

Oddsmakers currently have the Vikings listed as 11-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Bears were defeated 24-16 by the Redskins last time out, as 3-point underdogs. The 40 points just made it OVER the posted total of 39.

Bernard Berrian caught seven passes for 91 yards in the loss for Chicago. Brian Griese completed 27-of-45 passes for 295 yards with two TD's for the injured Rex Grossman.

The Vikings defeated San Francisco 27-7 as an 8.5-point favorite in Week 14. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39).

Chester Taylor rushed for 101 yards with a touchdown on eight carries for Minnesota, while Tarvaris Jackson completed 16-of-25 passes for 163 yards with a touchdown.

I've been without electricity for 8 frackin dayz I don't know what's happening is Bush still the president? Got a good feeling what it was like to be around in the early 1900's damn good thing i have a real wood burning firebox not a for look's fireplace, and had just cut 2 ric's of wood........................A generator was the life saver so i wasn't completely without electricity, after 3 dayz I had TV and sat, refrig but i still had to travel a little distance to my parents so we could shower! Kid's were out of school for a week it's good to be back!!!!!

Top Bottom