Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/16 NFL Buffalo @ Cleveland million dollar baby

I had a chance to go to this game but pussed out...my couch looked way more comfortable. I regret it now....it's the kind of game you remember for and bore your friends with year after year. I'm not gonna make that mistake this wk. My bro down in Cincy is getting some duckets as I type this....gonna be a 10 man drunkfest....God help us all. Now all we gotta do is win.

harmonica said:
I had a chance to go to this game but pussed out...my couch looked way more comfortable. I regret it now....it's the kind of game you remember for and bore your friends with year after year. I'm not gonna make that mistake this wk. My bro down in Cincy is getting some duckets as I type this....gonna be a 10 man drunkfest....God help us all. Now all we gotta do is win.
I could go to cincy this weekend
I lived there for 3 years and have a 3 day weekend

I worry though about driving that far with a revoked license(another story)
I'd fly up if I could cut my costs and have a place to crash
then again flying this time of year is a bitch

I could probably hustle up a driver to make the trip with me

Notorious_BIG said:
I could go to cincy this weekend
I lived there for 3 years and have a 3 day weekend

I worry though about driving that far with a revoked license(another story)
I'd fly up if I could cut my costs and have a place to crash
then again flying this time of year is a bitch

I could probably hustle up a driver to make the trip with me
Yeah I think I remember you saying you lived down there. Nice town, Cincy....I like the layout. My buddy is part owner of a restaurant down there...old boy knocks down that young trim lol. I just talked to him and he said the cheapest he can get tickets for is $120 for nosebleeds. Fuck that. I dont know why this particular game is so popular. I'm going online now and see if I can find something.

Top Bottom