Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/11 UFC 124 Georges "Rush" St. Pierre vs. Josh "Kos" Koscheck 11:30pm

max betting on kos just for the payout..

not worth betting gsp for that junk return.

True meaning of gambling....look at the risk/reward....GSP: 5 mil to get 1 mil, yeah, free k, but "what if".....just a very small chance of him losing, but still, what if.....you just dropped 5 mil trying to get 1 mil....on the other side, I never heard of this other guy and yeah, he's probably gonna get destroyed, but I put down 200,000 k and if he wins, I get a mil...and when/if I do lose, only out 200,000k.....

Red has a chance of winning 25 million k, or losing 5 million....after BS like that Colts game, where they should have covered, but didn't and we all lost 15 million, why not...lots of games were locks, but something odd or off the wall happened to change the outcome....I'm not saying that GSP loses or that I have 5 million to put up....but definitely worth considering...

I'm in for gsp...I'm a kos fan too but I think he's gonna get it tonight, especially going in to gsp's home turf. ;)

The odds are ridiculous. I don't believe in locks. Max bet on GSP cuz he should win and he's a local decent guy.

Top Bottom