Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/8 nfl steelers @ bengals 830 pm est

So, 27-21 score means I win because they did not cover the -6.5?

lol no u got fucked ..just like i did..95% of these bets were made with the wrong spread

dont worry from now on when a game spread shifts more then 1 point.. im going to close the event(game)..honor all bets previously made.. and make a new event with the NEW spread..so people that want to bet with the RIGHT spread can do so..also people wont be able to get over on the bookie in here.. like was done here

so its a win win situation

so from now on if u think the spead is going to change alot of pts.. get your bet in early.. cause i dont want to hear any crying if the spread changes 2 pts and a new event is made

lol no u got fucked ..just like i did..95% of these bets were made with the wrong spread

dont worry from now on when a game spread shifts more then 1 point.. im going to close the event(game)..honor all bets previously made.. and make a new event with the NEW spread..so people that want to bet with the RIGHT spread can do so..also people wont be able to get over on the bookie in here.. like was done here

so its a win win situation

So....does that mean if we're real clever like 1500 we'll be able to corner the spread and hit it from both sides....

Top Bottom