Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/6 Florida Election 2012 Popular Vote results 5pmet

Jerry Jones haha. good reference.

on a sidenote. Jerry Jones said he will ALWAYS be gm. What a failure. He should give jimmy johnson a big wet sloppy blowjob and beg for him to get him one more ring before he dies

I loved Jimmy Johnson when he coached Miami. the team over achieved. he totally rebuilt them through the draft and took them to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. problem is phin fans were spoiled and didn't appreciate him. his teams ALWAYS played hard and had fun.

most phin fans don't like him because he didn't take them to the super bowl, but they don't realize he inherited a team 50M over the cap that Shula left him with with zero defense or running game.. and an aging Marino. one of the best franchise builders ever.. had he had a younger Marino they would of won a super bowl for sure with that defense he built

Last edited:
yeah he is considered a legendary Head Coach in my book. personally better than bellichick and most of the guys out there today.

I wish he was coaching "some" team now, rather than doing fox NFl sunday talk shows.

He must enjoy it though and paid his dues.

^^^ not sure if he would be effective today bro. has been away too long.

the guy that teams should scoop up is Tony Dungy. he built the Yucs from zero's to hero's, and then went to Indy and turned their D around from a joke to one of the best and got Manning a ring.

but i doubt he wants to coach anymore

i was hoping jerry jones gets cancer in the nuts. Hey i can wish cant i?

I bet he will just pass the team down to his son(s) or something.

Blah.

i was hoping jerry jones gets cancer in the nuts. Hey i can wish cant i?

I bet he will just pass the team down to his son(s) or something.

Blah.

I'm not an expert on his son (sons) but watching hard knocks the 2 years they featured the cowboys his son is like the VP or some high up position and the guy seems very slow/stupid. so if that is the guy that will take over for him you guys are screwed. we all know how it works in Texas where nepotism gets you far (see the Bush family)

the only good teams the cowboys have had since Jones took over were when Johnson and Parcells built the teams .. other than that they have been awful. Aikman and Romo vs. Quincy Carter (hand picked by Jones and drafted in the 2nd round lol) and the other scrub QB's that have started. no comparison

Jimmy Johnson is Jesus' son. jus saying.

Okay. Florida still hasn't finalized. Fucking Florida... Wheres Nan to smack some sense into those guys???

^^^ they should have the votes counted by saturday.

they are STILL counting. but the ones that are left are mostly blue counties so obama should expand his lead... the idiot governor cut early voting in half so people were waiting in line till 2am to vote on election day. once again FL is a laughingstock after an election.

Last edited:
Florida Called it today. Romney was a shit Candidate, The GOP had so many other guys that would have stood a chance against POTUS.
Instead, they spent a year and some change trying to out "right" each other.

And the President is a good president and one of the best if not the best Politicians of the last two generations. His political operation was Flawless.

Top Bottom