Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 Presidential Election 2012 event close 11pmet 11/5

you are both wrong... there is a spread between the two candidates.

Obama is a 3 to 1 favorite
romney is a 2.4 to 1 underdog.. thats a .6 point juice you are making out on if both sides bet equally.

trust me I crunch numbers for a living as a prop trader/market maker. i make my own living playing spreads the same way and arbitraging.

you are making out 60K karma for every million bet on each candidate and since there is a 3rd candidate thrown in theoretically those Obama odds are horrible although we all know gary johnson actually has a 0% chance to win. still some boneheads will bet on him anyway and you will pocket even more karma

i'm not bitching about the odds at all as some sites have Obama 2 to 1 as high as 5.5 to 1 favorite.. so this is in between, bookies need to make money.. just wondering if you will boost the max bet.. you don't have to bro, but it would be more fun for guys like me and cane who have karma to wager..

basicallly in plain english I have a good read on who is gonna win and I want to take as much karma from you as possible.

:chainsaw::chainsaw:

you are both wrong... there is a spread between the two candidates.

Obama is a 3 to 1 favorite
romney is a 2.4 to 1 underdog.. thats a .6 point juice you are making out on if both sides bet equally.

trust me I crunch numbers for a living as a prop trader/market maker. i make my own living playing spreads the same way and arbitraging.

you are making out 60K karma for every million bet on each candidate and since there is a 3rd candidate thrown in theoretically those Obama odds are horrible although we all know gary johnson actually has a 0% chance to win. still some boneheads will bet on him anyway and you will pocket even more karma

i'm not bitching about the odds at all as some sites have Obama 2 to 1 as high as 5.5 to 1 favorite.. so this is in between, bookies need to make money.. just wondering if you will boost the max bet.. you don't have to bro, but it would be more fun for guys like me and cane who have karma to wager..

basicallly in plain english I have a good read on who is gonna win and I want to take as much karma from you as possible.

:chainsaw::chainsaw:

That is what kills bookies. If events are one sided.

I asked for 50 mill, but I'll take 30.

I like the Gary Johnson option, c'mon Java, put your karma where your mouth is! :D

btw, can you make another bookie event betting on how many electoral votes a candidate will get?

Obama 300+

b0und (don't forget to vote!)

Odds lines shifted a little.

Obama -325
Romney +250

If the future betters want Odds updated I can do it.

what you can do is lockup the event if the odds change with the existing bettors LOCKED in to the odds they bet on.

then put up a new event with the new odds.

that makes sense with political events.

Top Bottom